Ok for those of you are waiting - sorry I haven't got round to putting photos on the spot yet. Actually I can't get them on despite several attempts. Jonty reliably informs me that said photos are too high a resolution and we are still on dial up connection so it takes too long to upload. But hang in there we will shortly be going broadband (at last).
A funny thing happened today. Jonty shipped out to some swanky hotel in Docklands, for a service conference that his company runs every year. The French, Dutch, Germans, Americans etc. attend - it's all very high powered (and probably quite dull). Anyway Jonty in conflab with his French counterpart extolled the virtues of our little French trip and our desire to go back. French counterpart -" said how much do you like France?" Jonty - "would consider moving" French counterpart - "we will talk seriously". All I have to say is bring it on. What a perfect way for the kids to learn a second language!
3 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, what an amazing opportunity and it sounds like it really could be a possibility eh?
I see my other half has already left a message. Anyway, I say... don't go any further away. It's bad enough that you are so far away in London!
Post a Comment