3 October 2005

I think my grammar could do with some work!

5 comments:

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Possibly.

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Any joy yet with the photies? We really enjoyed the 2 you sent us recently! Hasn't Lucy grown up?!?! And what is that monstrosity hanging from Lily's nose?!?!

Knights @ not so round table said...

Hopefully we are going broadband on saturday so will have new email address and the ability to upload a lot faster! What monstrosity? it could just be a fuzzy bit in the picture (I hope)

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Broadband works great for us, Jamie marked over 50 hours worth of GCSE Maths papers this year online. No probs!
Jamie refuses to comment on the monstrosity.
xx

Knights @ not so round table said...

Actually I had a closer look...It was a boogie!! A stringy one!