No Beckham in sight, England played alright, Rooney behaved, Wright-Phillips displayed. Terry & Lampard fluid & fast, 2 -1 deserved, a group win at last!
Every day is a fresh beginning, Listen my soul to the glad refrain. And, spite of old sorrows And older sinning, Troubles forecasted And possible pain, Take heart with the day and begin again Susan Coolidge
Blogs We Visit Now And Then (Everyone Else Is On Facebook)
5 comments:
Wow, you're a poet and I didn't know it!!
I am sure Lucy, Lily and Jon are constantly amused around the dinner table as you entertain them with words!
Any more beauties?
JAxx
Nah... all Lucy had to say to me yesterday was.. I want this..I want that... I don't want to go to bed...etc.etc. talk about 6 going on 16!!!
It's only just beginning too!
Send her up here to her godparents to sort her out!!
I may just take you up on that offer. Fancy having her for about 10 years?
We could have a go!
Being totally inexperienced at the whole parenting thing we may fail, but I am sure 10 years would even be too long for you!
xx
Post a Comment