16 October 2006

Runny Poo

I'm sorry but I just had to share this with everyone at large - but I had forgotton just how gross nappies were when you breast feed! At 5am this morning after I'd staggered out of bed into the back room, then realised I hadn't actually picked Jamie up on my way there, I was confronted with a nappy leaking yellow poo. After wondering why I couldn't see very well (forgot to put on glasses) I set about cleaning up a river of said yellow poo that just kept on flowing and flowing and yep... flowing. How can someone so small and cute produce so much yuck?

3 comments:

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Have you had the green parsley poo yet? That is one of Emily's favourites!

Knights @ not so round table said...

Is parsley poo a northern thing, like chips, gravy & mushy peas? (Woo hoo, the Jonty finally blogs!!)

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Good to have you on line Jonty!!
Not sure where it is from but parsley poo happens quick often with our little one!
Hope Jamie and the girls are well as well as the you parents