Finally the last day of school! I have been looking forward to this moment for a long, long time. Lucy was all excited this morning as today there would be no work only games and she had some nice gifts (expertly chosen by Mummy) to take in for her teacher and two teaching assistants.
Today marks the final day of Lucy's career in infant school.
Later this afternoon there will be a party, organised by some of the mums as a nice rounding off to the school year and a welcome hello to the summer holidays.
I think Lily is looking forward to having Lucy at home, she does miss her big sister during the day.
Tonight sees Mama & Papa achieving a rare night out (alone!). I imagine there won't be too many of these in the near future as I think my niece will baulk at babysitting 3 kids (sigh). And then the holiday fun begins. Lucy gets a week to relax and do nothing, Lily however will be in for a busy one next week! According to my favourite guru (Gina Ford) I can have Lily dry after 1 week. Don't let me down Gina, I need a dry toddler very soon or a nappy re-think will have to take place!



1 comment:
Hope the day went well and that Lucy enjoyed her parties. Hope you have plenty of fun activities lined up for the summer. We're having a great time so far and the first weekend isn't even over! Enjoy.
J
Post a Comment