Well I've officially got 4 weeks of pregnancy left, but here's hoping it's only 2! Discomfort is currently at an all time high. I've begun experiencing pain in places I never knew existed, the early pregnancy nausea has returned (oh joy), the Braxton Hicks contractions are strong even while resting, I'm getting cramp big time, driving is now out the window (ahh! help I'm housebound) and to top it all off baby Knights is currently pressing on a vital nerve... a nerve that my right leg needs to walk! Do I sound like I'm very frustrated and a tad irritable?
I think Lucy & Lily have begun to realise what a ratbag their mother is turning into and have responded in different ways. Lucy is generally more helpful, Lily is taking full advantage of the fact that I can no longer chase her. She waits until I'm on my knees to change her nappy and then she runs off. Your time will come little girl I'm not going to be pregnant forever!
Jonty has a few busy weeks coming up with business trips to France (next week) and Scotland (week after) and I'll be busy during that time frantically trying to sort out the mess that is the baby's room. The stuff is all in there, it's just trying to find time in between two other children to organise baby clothes, mattress, bedding, breastfeeding bits etc. Sigh!
30 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment