I've been a tad busy this past week and haven't had much time to blog. What with birthdays, school activites & after school stuff time really flies! I've uploaded a few birthday pics from last weekend (thank you for all gifts sent - Lily has approved of them all).
Had my first informal chat with Lucy's class teacher and all in all she seems to be settling in well, but our biggest bugbear at the moment is homework. Lucy hates it with a passion and I am equally passionate about it being done. Needless to say the row can be quite impressive!
Well the weeks are rolling along and I officially have 5 weeks of pregnancy left, my waddle is quite a sight to see and people who know me locally often comment about how long it takes me to walk down the road, compared to my previous non-pregnant power walk! Had a mini drama last night with some incredibly annoying itchiness and a rash that began to spread up my arms. A quick call to the midwife and a dose of Piriton syrup eventually sorted me out but not after ironing and cleaning the kitchen surfaces at 11:30pm to keep my hands busy and not scratching! Oh the joy!
24 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Remember to take it easy!
Trying very hard to
Post a Comment