26 August 2006

Wandering Blog Returns

Yippee ... with a little help from the folks at Blogger we are now back in the land of Blog!
In the few days that Lily has started talking in complete sentences, she has been chatting a whole lot more. However I wasn't very impressed when she woke me up at 8:20am this morning waving her alarm clock in my face and announcing 'get out of bed, time for wereal (cereal)'. That was the first lie in I've had in ages! Funny when Jonty doesn't work over a weekend the kids stay in bed, any other day they'd start the morning rampage at about 7:00am!
At 31 weeks and how ever many days it is, I'm now officially bored with being pregnant. Every thing feels too heavy, I can't seem to move quick enough, things keep going numb and I'm beginning to run out of clothes to wear. Shockingly some of my pregnancy wear is getting too small!

10 Things I'm looking forward to once baby Knights is born

1. Taking a really long deep lung cleansing breath
2. Having a cup of full on filtered black coffee loaded with caffeine (just the one)
3. Being able to cuddle Jonty properly
4. Being able to have sex without having to come up with funky positions
5. Being able to have a really hot bath
6. Being able to chase a misbehaving Lily ... and catch her
7. Being able to eat a meal and then another one without feeling sick
8. Being able to sleep on my stomach again
9. Being able to remember stuff
10. Being able to take deep lungfuls of that newborn smell

No comments: