24 August 2006

Life Exists In The Old Blog Yet!

I'm tentatively blogging as the blogging difficulties appear to have been sorted. I've had a franctic few days. I didn't realise how addicted I'd become to blogging and the inability to access said blog was making me just a little irritable.
Ok important things that have happened - We witnessed Mark & Tomoko tie the knot on Saturday on what can only be described as typical Manchester day - it rained! A lot. On Sunday we heard the sad news of the death of an amazing man, Gordon Thomas, who had affected in the most positive ways, the lives of both Jonty & myself. How can you put into words the sorrow you feel?
On the home front Lily has accomplished a major first! Yesterday she said her first complete sentence. She walked into the kitchen and said 'Mummy can have drink of juice please?' I was so gobsmacked I asked her to repeat what she had just said and she did! Wow...
Further wow factor will come if I manage to sign back on to this blog without major problems. Here's hoping

2 comments:

Knights @ not so round table said...

My blog hates me - login problems still persist!

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Oh no... I was relieved, but again the ICT curse strikes again. Maybe it might work again soon! Great news on the Lily front!