14 November 2006
A Long Night
It's 11:50pm and I've just popped Jamie into bed, the girlies have already been snoring their heads off for hours and I'm about to crash out. I've had to be mama & papa today as Jonty's in France for a couple of days. I've managed to undercook dinner (seems to happen a lot lately), clean up baby sick (Jamie is a little under the weather), get one kid organised and out to karate and get the other kid into bed after a toddler tantrum. I've still got the 3am feed to go, followed by the 6:30am get up so I can get everyone up and organised for school/play dates/ weigh in etc. If it sounds like I'm whining - I am. Today I felt like a single parent and it was not a nice feeling. To those of you out there that single parent - hats off to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I agree, I don't know how they do it. I have had so much help from J, but there have been a few occasions when he has gone to work then straight out in the evening to Youth club or something and I have been knackered (and that's without the middle of the night feed!) Keep your chin up and your eyes open.
JAx
Post a Comment