8 November 2005
Never say never...
I did something on sunday that I said I never would. I preached in church! You cannot imagine the terror I experienced as I opened my mouth to speak. At one point I didn't think any sound was going to come out. At NTC I avoided (like the plague) all those 'preachy' classes and opted instead for stuff like philosophical theology. Actually maybe I should have done the homiletics classes, as listening to Prof. Rainey & Radomir Novotny discuss philosophy made my head hurt. It was an interesting if somewhat surreal experience. Will I repeat it? Hhmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow! So did it go well? What did you preach on?
Attempted to preach on Deut 10:14 Did it go well? Like some of my school reports used to say... 'could do better!'
Isn't that two of you in the family now who seem to be out preaching? Next thing you know the two of you will be joint pastors of the church!
J
Arrrggghh!!
Post a Comment