
7 years ago today, a midwife handed a small bundle to a terrified couple. They looked at the bundle and began to realise the enormity of what they had done 8 1/2 months ago and started to panic! Thankfully Lucy was patient with her parents and allowed them to make many mistakes on their journey of parenthood.
7 years later I look at Lucy, at the young girl she has grown into and smile. In her I see echoes of my grandmother's smile and sense of humour, flashes of the firey temper and stubborness that comes (of course) from Jonty's side of the family. And then there is that quirky madness that is all her own.
7 is a fantastic age, the start of a new 7 year cycle that will see you through to puberty, when a whole other can of worms opens up. But for the time being, enjoy being 7. Many blessings on you 'Fubbis'!


4 comments:
Happy birthday Lucy Loo! We hope you liked your pressies.
Uncle Flamie picked the book because he likes to make things and I picked the bracelet because I thought it would look pretty!
Hope you have a lovely day.
I luv you Auntie Julie Ann and Uncle Falamie. I really love the book and the bracelet is very pretty
lots of love
Lucy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good to hear you like everything Lucy. We hope you had a great party with lots of fun!
Talk to me about having lots after I've had baby three and we're about 4 months in! Two kids under the age of 3 & still in nappies. What WAS I thinking!!!??!!
Post a Comment