Now that this devastated Arsenal fan has stopped sobbing into her football tea mug, she will echo the words of M. Henry "The best team did not win", "The referee made some very poor decisions". Enough said - sniff sniff
I believed this happened because in your previous post you somehow sided with the scousers!!! You lived in Manchester for many years and should understand thats a big no-no! I'm really glad it was Lehmann that got sent off too. Couldn't have happened to a nicer man! J
I was caught between a rock and a hard place. Feel a tiny bit sorry for West Ham or side with the scousers. I'm very hormonal at the moment my emotions got the better of me. You're right about Lehman however, but that's just between you, me and the goalpost!
Every day is a fresh beginning, Listen my soul to the glad refrain. And, spite of old sorrows And older sinning, Troubles forecasted And possible pain, Take heart with the day and begin again Susan Coolidge
Blogs We Visit Now And Then (Everyone Else Is On Facebook)
2 comments:
I believed this happened because in your previous post you somehow sided with the scousers!!! You lived in Manchester for many years and should understand thats a big no-no!
I'm really glad it was Lehmann that got sent off too. Couldn't have happened to a nicer man!
J
I was caught between a rock and a hard place. Feel a tiny bit sorry for West Ham or side with the scousers. I'm very hormonal at the moment my emotions got the better of me. You're right about Lehman however, but that's just between you, me and the goalpost!
Post a Comment