27 April 2006

And Baby Makes 3



The scan photo is a bit dodgy I know, but say 'hi' to number 3. In official terms I'm about 14 weeks pregnant and doing ok. The sickness has passed and I have a belly already!!! I've ditched most of my normal clothes and have moved straight into the pregnancy ones, which feel soooo comfy. Now that I'm beginning my 2nd trimester hopefully I'll get some energy back and stop crawling into bed ridiculously early and be able to take advantage of the fact that we no longer have to worry about contraception... he! he! cough!

3 comments:

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Wow. It is really amazing to see life that you made wiggling around on the screen. Your pictures look better thatn ours, but I won't go into that, lets just say the McCullochs aren't photogenic!

Knights @ not so round table said...

You look like a pretty photogenic couple to me. I'm sure baby McC will be just the same!

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

We'll wait and see.
Lets not mention the possibility of my Irish genes haunting our poor innocent child, if you catch my drift!!