10 January 2008

Christmas Photos




We had an amazing Christmas and New Year. My mother-in-law stayed with us from Christmas Eve, and she wasn't at all scary! Jamie picked up the courage to begin walking properly on Christmas day, but found himself a tad hampered by the large number of presents covering the front room floor. I didn't see the floor again until New Year's Eve. Lucy and Lily were thoroughly spoilt by Father Christmas and assorted friends and relatives. I will get round to sending out thank you cards I promise. Well before I collaspse into bed it just leaves me to say Happy New Year(yeah I know 10 days late) and roll on the summer!

1 comment:

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Beautiful. We can't believe how grown up our little Lucy is, and big congratulations on the trampolining. We hope she doesn't practise on her bed! It looks like life is on a happy plain, the huge smiles are the biggest clue.
Love to you all.

xxx