19 December 2007

At Last...

Yipee I did the last school run today! No more school, playschool, mother & toddler group, trampolining or flute runs until the 7th January 2008. Time to sit back and immerse myself (and the family) in the advent season. I've written, and finally posted, all my cards. All the presents have been purchased, but not wrapped (don't sweat people still five days to go)and I've begun baking my christmas cakes (four and counting!). Now that the girlies are home during the day we can get on with the mince pies and home made christmas decorations. We are going to try to make a nativity scene using toilet rolls, cotton wool and tissue paper. I may post a picture of the results (when I stop laughing).

November's high points:-
Lucy passing levels 1-5 of trampolining in 10 weeks
Finally stopped breast feeding (phew)
Lily's singing which just get better everyday
November's low points:-
Jamie's MMR immunisation (yukky)
Everyone suffering flu, coughs, colds
Jonty's work (mega yukky)

December's high points:-
It's nearly Christmas
Mother & Toddler carol service ( Lily's singimg was again fantastic)
My niece Eleanor turning 18
Jonty turning 38
Jamie attempting to walk
Jamie humming Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
December's low points:-
Another playschool mum reversing into my car (only a little scratch but my car still felt sad)
Lily's best buddy Lewis moving 20 minutes away to Kent
Lily & Lewis on moving day

Well its been a bit of a tricky year. The Knights family are looking forward to Christmas and we wish you a blessed one.

No comments: