16 December 2006

All I Want For Christmas Is A Good Night Sleep...

Another week flies by in the season of Advent. This time last week we were enjoying the company of friends and the sights of our old home in Manchester. There was a wee chill in the air (4 years back down south has made me a little soft) and the Christmas markets of St. Ann's & Albert Squares beckoned. Didn't get to spend a lot of time at the market as Lily had the mother (and father) of all tantrums mid market mooch, so we trotted back home.
I've no photos to accompany this blog as I had three children on hand and no spare one to take photos, plus I was quite foggy headed as Jamie reverted to newborn behaviour and woke every 2 hours during the night to feed. Fun weekend but exhausting. However, I'm tentatively hoping that things are getting better on the sleeping front, because Jamie slept for 6 solid hours last night. TA DA. Admittedly I has to get up at 5:30am to do half a feed, followed by the other half at 7:30am to maintain the routine, but it was worth every minute. Here's hoping for an uninterrupted night sleep by Christmas. Joy to the world!

No comments: