18 December 2006

9 Lessons And Carols

Lucy trys out the pulpit for size

Inside St. Mary's


Ohh soo excited! Christmas is 7 days away and as a family we are enjoying the highlights of the season. Yesterday Jonty dusted of his trumpet to play at St. Mary's 9 lessons & carols. As the trumpet only comes out once a year Jonty was suffering a bit by the end. Next Sunday we've our normal service in the morning followed by the community carol service in the evening. I love these services and I get a bit over excited. One event I won't be able to take part in this year will be the carols at the local pub! The new proprieter of the Dog & Partridge invited our Rector and a group of musical souls to play carols at the pub on Wednesday night. Unfortunately this isn't due to start until 9pm so I can't drag the kids out with me - so Jonty will have to manage without me.

No comments: