Well a lull in my football schedule has allowed for a few wee words on the blog. This past weekend was spent in Manchester, reliving memories, visiting with good friends and hoping for a glimpse of baby McCulloch. Baby refused to play ball (pardon the pun) and remains out of sight. This is causing me no end of anxiety, as I have a tendency to leap out of my chair every time the phone rings, in hope that it heralds a new arrival. Leaping in my condition is probably not a good idea and I may start losing friends if I don't stop saying "oh it's just you" in a bored tone!
As usual Jonty & I found it very hard to say those last 'goodbyes' on Sunday and we wondered aloud (again) on the journey home whether we had made the right decision moving down south. Actually we had plenty of time on the journey to talk about everything, as 30 miles from home the traffic ground to a halt and we found ourselves at the back of a 9 mile queue. Needless to say it was a horrific accident that had affected both sides of the motorway.
Once home we began the unpacking & repacking of cases as Jonty was heading off early (4:30am) the next morning to Holland for the week. Baby Knights must be missing daddy as I get woken up every morning at 4:30 and as I can't seem to sleep well at night either I've decided to start decorating! Hey I'm up anyway so why not use the time?
So far I've have re-painted the walls in our toilet, the tile paint should be in stock tomorrow so that covers tomorrow night's sleepless hours, and once I've got a new light fitting that will be that room complete. After that I start on the bathroom!
If I remember correctly I had the same decorating bug in my previous pregnancies. Yep I am knackered but it will be a nice suprise for Jonty when he gets back!
28 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Crazy... put your feet up your crazy lady! Aren't your ankles swollen in the heat?
Good to hear the muffins went down well.
Love JA
x
Yeah have swollen ankles but decorating is such fun when you get the bug. Might as well make the most of it, 'cause I certainly won't be decorating after October!
Post a Comment