It the mo I'm frantically preparing for home group tomorrow night and it's great to be able to put my Theology & Pastoral Studies degree to good use and I've been blowing the dust off some old essays.

As usual the kids have been glued to the TV as the weather this half term has been pretty yuk, although we did manage a great day out on Saturday in Maldon and because I forgot to take the camera I have no pictures to prove that Essex is the sunniest county in England!
A couple of weeks ago young Jamie came over all poorly and ended up on two different types of inhalers, but a visit to the docs earlier this week has given him the semi-all clear ie we can reduce the amount he takes via the inhaler over the next 3 months. And once I pop down to the chemist shortly to collect the bits I need, Lily will be starting a testing regime to determine whether or not she is asthmatic.Hmm never a dull moment. But Lucy is all good if a little lippy these days and she has finally parted company with her favourite chair that was a gift from Auntie Julie-Ann & Uncle Jamie and passed it on to her little brother. Ahh bless


No comments:
Post a Comment